This issue includes the first version of the international Conference on Utopian & Sacred Architecture Studies (USAS) was held from 11 -13 June 2019 in association with Universita degli Studi della Campania Luigi Vanvitelli. The conference included many discussions that covered extremely important topics and presented theories and practices stimulated over the last five centuries in a wide range of scientific areas such as historiography, political science as well as literary and art studies.
- Utopia and Religious and Spiritual Architecture.
- Historical Influence of Ancient Cities on New Life.
- Reconstruction of Old Theological Buildings.
- Utopian Views for the Future of Cities: Beyond Sustainability.
- Art, Life, and Prefiguration: stories of Contemporary Art and Intentional Communities.
- Sacred Spaces: Opportunities for Promoting Social Inclusion and Diversity.
- Fictional Spaces and Imagery Places: The Language of Built Space.
- Religion Enquiry in Art & Architecture.