Vol 6, issue #2 (2021): December 2021
The International Journal on Environmental Science and Sustainable Development (ESSD) is now accepting submission for the upcoming December Issue (Volume 6 Issue 2).
The journal's focus is on academic research, in a number of fields relating to Environmental Sciences and Sustainable Development. These include:
- Environmental policies, assessment and planning
- Public engagement in sustainable development
- Culture heritage and sustainable tourism
- Alternative energy quest
- Territorial development, planning, landscape and infrastructure
- Nature conservation, recovery and resilience
- Low Impact Resources Strategies
- The City:
- Green urbanism
- Low impact urban strategies
- Urban challenges in the global South
- The Built Environment:
- Energy efficiency in buildings
- Buildings as resource usage systems
- Climate responsive architecture
- Low cost low impact design solutions
The journal welcomes diverse approaches to innovative ideas that could potentially be a breakthrough in a particular field of study.
The deadline for submission is 1st October, 2021.