Vol 4, issue #2 (2019): Innovative Approaches Towards Preserving the Environment
The world environmental problems have suffered from a prolonged period of seclusion in the eyes of the global community. Nevertheless; after the world has experienced a leap in various disciplines, preserving the environment has become a universal concern. Consequently, discussing the issue of “Innovative approaches towards preserving the environment” is a conversation of critical importance to alternate the societal way of thinking, moreover; shedding the light on the focal role of academic research is crucial to start reaching goals, instead of counting failures.
The dire state of the world environmental problems demands innovative solutions that have the ability to tackle complex issues. The society is obligated to adopt dynamic approaches to successfully address the matters at hand. For instance, if we look closely at the topic of climate change, it is quite apparent that the issue needs to be examined from different angles, and inventive solutions need to surface. The preservation of the environment is every person’s concern as it impacts climate change, biodiversity, energy efficiency, renewable energy, recycling, land degradation, natural resources protection, natural disaster rates and agricultural production. In order to reach a permanent solution, a set of skills and modernized knowledge of multiple fields need to be put in action, such as behavioral science, community involvement, politics and economics.
The execution of the answers to numerous environmental problems must be implemented through harmoniously coordinating the efforts of the participants with their different backgrounds. The bearing of these solutions through time has to be achieved through acknowledging the complexity of the issues and the readiness to change the current hierarchy of the environmental management. Although the environmental issues are measurable, researchers are always faced with some level of scientific uncertainty, in addition to the uncontrollable factor of the ever-changing nature of the climate. Hence, society needs to adopt a dynamic mindset to flourish in prosperity.
1. Climate change adaptation and natural disaster
2. Innovative concept in energy efficiency in all disciplines
3. New technology in recycling and renewable energy
4. Biodiversity, agricultural production and land degradation
5. Natural resources protection
6. Footprint and technology for behavioral changes
7. Community involvement in sustainable development
8. Green economics and politics
9. Improving water quality and the efficiency of the sustainable use of water in all sectors
10. Intelligent systems in areas and buildings in the application of new and renewable energy
11. Integrated management for facing disasters
12. Education, awareness, human abilities and corporate abilities for reducing climate change
13. Developing and upgrading poor districts and slums for sustainable development
14. Protecting and preserving the cultural and natural heritage in a sustainable urban design
15. Methods of providing sustainable, safe and affordable means of transportation and safety
16. Finding renewable energy and achieving sustainable development for human settlements
17. Developing legislation concerning the improvement of environment and sustainable urbanism
18. Biomedical engineering culture and its impact on urban sustainability