AbstractThe concept of sustainable development has been a snowballing concern that spread to people all over the world. In these circumstances, engineering is considered a major tool that fuels that conscious need to make a difference in the world. By utilizing its branches of instance, construction, marine, mechanical, chemical, electrical, etc. It enables researchers to get in touch with reality and spread awareness worldwide. Engineering provides a scientifically monitored process that enables missions related to manufacturing, mining, design, operating, transporting, and all other purposes to get in touch with sectors that could be rescued and later design a sustainable model that benefits both nature and urbanism. It aims to change people’s way of thinking by reckoning solutions for constrains and barriers that detach people from nature and socio-economic situation. Education is a topic that is brought to the table as a fundamental principle to involve as a continuously parallel concept to sustainable engineering in all aspects of life. Green infrastructure for conservation planning is presented as a topic of discussion in this issue that operates as the offspring of engineering that functions upon the supply of energy sources that avoids compromising the environment in any shape or form. The role of practitioners is also profound in the sense that it needs to be fueled by the power of literature and facts that illustrate the consequences of reckless behavior. Urban improvement is a case that will always be adopted by spokesmen. Therefore, by activating the role of engineering as the achievable dream, many countries will attain sustainable development, while executing their futuristic plans. This issue discusses disputes of sustainable engineering and provides solutions to them. It explores different engineering issues such as urban, environmental, and sustainability topics. In order to have a more sustainable environment, recommendations provided in this issue will tackle these problems using innovative approaches.
How to Cite
- The Author shall grant to the Publisher and its agents the nonexclusive perpetual right and license to publish, archive, and make accessible the Work in whole or in part in all forms of media now or hereafter known under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License or its equivalent, which, for the avoidance of doubt, allows others to copy, distribute, and transmit the Work under the following conditions:
- Attribution: other users must attribute the Work in the manner specified by the author as indicated on the journal Web site;
With the understanding that the above condition can be waived with permission from the Author and that where the Work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- The Author is able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the nonexclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the Work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), as long as there is provided in the document an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post online a pre-publication manuscript (but not the Publisher's final formatted PDF version of the Work) in institutional repositories or on their Websites prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see The Effect of Open Access). Any such posting made before acceptance and publication of the Work shall be updated upon publication to include a reference to the Publisher-assigned DOI (Digital Object Identifier) and a link to the online abstract for the final published Work in the Journal.
- Upon Publisher's request, the Author agrees to furnish promptly to Publisher, at the Author's own expense, written evidence of the permissions, licenses, and consents for use of third-party material included within the Work, except as determined by Publisher to be covered by the principles of Fair Use.
- The Author represents and warrants that:
- The Work is the Author's original work;
- The Author has not transferred, and will not transfer, exclusive rights in the Work to any third party;
- The Work is not pending review or under consideration by another publisher;
- The Work has not previously been published;
- The Work contains no misrepresentation or infringement of the Work or property of other authors or third parties; and
- The Work contains no libel, invasion of privacy, or other unlawful matter.
- The Author agrees to indemnify and hold Publisher harmless from Author's breach of the representations and warranties contained in Paragraph 7 above, as well as any claim or proceeding relating to Publisher's use and publication of any content contained in the Work, including third-party content.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.