The upcoming issue in ARChive will include proceedings from the conference "Alternative & Renewable Energy Quest in Architecture and Urbanism (AREQ)". The conference will be held from the 7th to the 9th of October, 2019.
Submit your paper now to get it published as a conference proceeding.
Some of the conference topics are:
1. Renewable Energy Harvesting and Biophysical Matrix
2. Production of Alternative Energy Sources and Thermal Application
3. Biomass Utilization and Conversion
4. Solar, Wind Energy, Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Applications
5. Renewable Energy Production at Community Scale
6. Wind Turbines’ Energies and Grid of Interactive Systems
7. City Infrastructure and Renewable Energy Distribution
8. Heat Island Effect and Heat Exchange with Building Envelope
9. Planning for Facing the Global Warming and the Hazard of Gas Emission
10. Modelling Energy Flow and District Performance Simulation
11. Energy Management and System in The City Scale
12. Governmental Plans for Future Regarding Alternative Solutions to the Suffering of Energy
Submit your paper before the 9th of July 2019
"Proceedings of the 2nd international conference: Cities’ Identity Through Architecture and Arts" issue is now published. This issue discusses different aspects with regards to cities' identity such as the cultural spaces & landscapes in contemporary arts, city brand heritage and other topics which highlight the city's identity.