When citing others’ (or your own) previous work, please ensure you have:
- Clearly marked quoted verbatim text ("") from another source with quotation marks.
- Attributed and referenced the source of the quotation clearly using in-text citation and a reference in your bibliography. Failure to do so will be considered plagiarism and your manuscript will be rejected.
Before you submit, make sure that:
- You’ve read the journal’s instructions for authors.
- All authors have been named on the paper, and the online submission form.
- All material has been referenced in the text clearly and thoroughly.
- You’ve obtained permission to reuse any figures, tables, and data sets.
- You’ve only submitted the paper to one journal at a time.
- You’ve notified all the co-authors that the paper has been submitted.
● Authors or co-authors should only be listed if they made a significant contribution to the submitted manuscripts.
● Authors may not submit a previously published manuscript under any circumstance.
Conflict of Interest:
● In case there are any relationships that could present some kind of conflict of interest, the author is obliged to disclose this information in full.
● Any financial relationship or any other kind that could be recognized as influencing an author’s objectivity is considered a potential source of conflict of interest.
Errors in Published Work:
● If an author, at any point in time, discovers an error in his or her published work, it is his or her responsibility to contact the journal editor to inform him or her about such mistakes.