The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.Plagiarism Policy
When citing others’ (or your own) previous work, please ensure you have:
- Clearly marked quoted verbatim text ("") from another source with quotation marks.
- Attributed and referenced the source of the quotation clearly using in-text citation and a reference is your bibliography.
- Got approval from an author of another source in case of taking any material from his/her manuscript.
Before you submit, make sure that:
- You've read the journal's “Author Guidelines"
- All authors have been named on the paper, and the online submission form.
- All material has been referenced in the text clearly and thoroughly.
- You've obtained permission to reuse any figures, tables, and data sets.
- You've only submitted the paper to one journal at a time.
- You've notified all the co-authors that the paper has been submitted.