Re-Appropriation of Urban Heritage Buildings and Their Role in the Conservation of Historic Sites
Main Article Content
- The Author shall grant to the Publisher and its agents the nonexclusive perpetual right and license to publish, archive, and make accessible the Work in whole or in part in all forms of media now or hereafter known under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License or its equivalent, which, for the avoidance of doubt, allows others to copy, distribute, and transmit the Work under the following conditions:
- Attribution: other users must attribute the Work in the manner specified by the author as indicated on the journal Web site;
With the understanding that the above condition can be waived with permission from the Author and that where the Work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- The Author is able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the nonexclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the Work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), as long as there is provided in the document an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post online a pre-publication manuscript (but not the Publisher's final formatted PDF version of the Work) in institutional repositories or on their Websites prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see The Effect of Open Access). Any such posting made before acceptance and publication of the Work shall be updated upon publication to include a reference to the Publisher-assigned DOI (Digital Object Identifier) and a link to the online abstract for the final published Work in the Journal.
- Upon Publisher's request, the Author agrees to furnish promptly to Publisher, at the Author's own expense, written evidence of the permissions, licenses, and consents for use of third-party material included within the Work, except as determined by Publisher to be covered by the principles of Fair Use.
- The Author represents and warrants that:
- The Work is the Author's original work;
- The Author has not transferred, and will not transfer, exclusive rights in the Work to any third party;
- The Work is not pending review or under consideration by another publisher;
- The Work has not previously been published;
- The Work contains no misrepresentation or infringement of the Work or property of other authors or third parties; and
- The Work contains no libel, invasion of privacy, or other unlawful matter.
- The Author agrees to indemnify and hold Publisher harmless from Author's breach of the representations and warranties contained in Paragraph 7 above, as well as any claim or proceeding relating to Publisher's use and publication of any content contained in the Work, including third-party content.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Bopp, H., & Krauss, H. (1980). Non topographic Photogrammetry- Manual of Photogrammetry(4th ed.). American Society of Photogrammetry. pp. 803
Bouill´e, F. (n.d.). Cours de DESS ”Application de l’Informatique aux Sciences de la Terre” 1999-2000.
De Luca, L. (2009). La Photomod´elisation architecturale: Relev´e, mod´elisation et repr´esentation d´edifices a`partir de photographies (pp. 233-263). Paris: Eyrolles.
Delaunay, J. (2011). Blog qui pr´esente des exemples de restitution arch´eologiques `a diff´erentes ´echelles. Retrieved from http://archeologie3d.blogspot.com/
Guti´errez, C., & Servigne, S. (2009). M´etadonn´ees et qualit´e pour les syst`emes de surveillance en temps r´eel. Revue Internationale de G´eomatique, 19(2), 151-168.
Hagget, P. (1965). Analyse spatiale en g´eographie humaine. Armand Colin.
Haggr´en, H., Koistinen, K., Junnilainen, H., & Erving, A. (2005). Photogrammetric Documentation and Modelling of an Archaelogical Site: The Finnish Jabal Haroun Project. Proceedings of the ISPRS Working Group, 4.
Humbert, J. (2010, November). Statut et bilan de l’arch´eologie `a gaza depuis 1995 : La question du patrimoine. Retrieved from http://www.ebaf.info/?pageid = 1102andlang = fr
ICOMOS. (1964). Charte internationale sur la conservation et la restauration des sites et monuments 1964. ICOMOS.
ICOMOS. (2007). Charte ICOMOS pour l’interpr´etation et la pr´esentation des sites culturels patrimoniaux. ICOMOS.
Luhmann, T., Robson, S., & Kyle, S. (2006). Close Range Photogrammetry: Principles, Techniques and Applications. Dunbeath: Whittles Publishing.
Mencl, R. (2001). Reconstruction of surfaces from unorganized 3D points clouds (Doctoral dissertation, PhD Thesis, Dortmund University, Germany).
Mugnier, P.L., & Walford, A. (2004). Photogrammetric Applications. In J. C. McGlone, E. M. Mikhail, & J. S. Bethel (Eds.), Manual of Photogrammetry(5th ed., pp. 1015-1103). ASPRS.
Photo Modeler. (2010). Eos Systems, Inc., PhotoModeler Pro User’s Manual, Version7. Retrieved from www.photomodeler.com/support/default.html
Remy, S., Laroche, F., &Bernard, A. (2011). Num´erisation 3D et prototypage rapide Exemples d’industrialisation de produits. Techniques De L’ing´enieur M´ethodes De Production. Retrieved from www.techniques-ingenieur.fr
Touffet, J. (1982). Dictionnaire essentiel d’´ecologie. Ouest-France.
Universitat Salzburg. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.sbg.ac.at/geo/agit/papers94/bouille.htm
Universitat Wien. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.univie.ac.at/Luftbildarchiv/wgv/3x3.htm
University of Maine System. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.odyssey.ursus.maine.edu/gisweb/spatdb/egis.eg94103.html