Optimization Study of Parametric Thermal Bimetal Material Module for Green Building in Tropical Humid Climate
Main Article Content
- The Author shall grant to the Publisher and its agents the nonexclusive perpetual right and license to publish, archive, and make accessible the Work in whole or in part in all forms of media now or hereafter known under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License or its equivalent, which, for the avoidance of doubt, allows others to copy, distribute, and transmit the Work under the following conditions:
- Attribution: other users must attribute the Work in the manner specified by the author as indicated on the journal Web site;
With the understanding that the above condition can be waived with permission from the Author and that where the Work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- The Author is able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the nonexclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the Work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), as long as there is provided in the document an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post online a pre-publication manuscript (but not the Publisher's final formatted PDF version of the Work) in institutional repositories or on their Websites prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see The Effect of Open Access). Any such posting made before acceptance and publication of the Work shall be updated upon publication to include a reference to the Publisher-assigned DOI (Digital Object Identifier) and a link to the online abstract for the final published Work in the Journal.
- Upon Publisher's request, the Author agrees to furnish promptly to Publisher, at the Author's own expense, written evidence of the permissions, licenses, and consents for use of third-party material included within the Work, except as determined by Publisher to be covered by the principles of Fair Use.
- The Author represents and warrants that:
- The Work is the Author's original work;
- The Author has not transferred, and will not transfer, exclusive rights in the Work to any third party;
- The Work is not pending review or under consideration by another publisher;
- The Work has not previously been published;
- The Work contains no misrepresentation or infringement of the Work or property of other authors or third parties; and
- The Work contains no libel, invasion of privacy, or other unlawful matter.
- The Author agrees to indemnify and hold Publisher harmless from Author's breach of the representations and warranties contained in Paragraph 7 above, as well as any claim or proceeding relating to Publisher's use and publication of any content contained in the Work, including third-party content.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Andy, Yanu dan Mustika, Alvida. Desain Parametrik Konseptual dengan Metode Generative Algorithm
dalam Eksplorasi Geometri di Bidang Arsitektural dan Desai Produk, (pdf, 2011).
eng-an, Pan. Exploring Sensing-based Kinetic Design for Responsive Architecture, (pdf, 2008).
Daroda, Kabiru. Climate Responsive Architecture: Creating Greater Design Awareness among Architects, (pdf, 2011).
Dewidar, K.M., Living Skins: A New Concept of Self Active Building Envelope Regulating Systems
Elkhayat, Youssef Osama. (2014). Interactive Movement in Kinetic Architecture. Journal of Engineering
Hafizs, Yasser dan Indraprastha, Aswin. 2012. Embedded Computation Sebagai Alat Bantu dalam Eksplorasi Rancangan Responsive Architecture. Tersedia di: < http://temuilmiah.iplbi.or.id/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/TI2012-06-p101-104-Embedded-Computation-Sebagai-Alat-Bantu-dalam-Eksplorasi-Rancangan-Responsive-Architecture.pdf>. [31 Agustus 2015].
Karen Kensek and Ryan Hansanuwat dalam jurnalnya yang berjudul Environment Control Systems for Sustainable Design: A Methodology for Testing, Simulating and Comparing Kinetic Facade Systems
Margarida, Rita. Generative Design: A New Stage in Design Process, (pdf, 2013).
Mostafa M.S.Ahmed, Ali K. Abel Rhman, Ahmed Hamza H. Ali, Development of Intellegent Fac¸ade Based on Outdoor Environment and Indoor Thermal Comfort journal
Mohd Shahril Bin Ab Sahak , Biomimetic in Architectural Sustainable Approach journaPeraturan Gubernur Provinsi Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta Nomor 38 Tahun 2012 Tentang Bangunan Gedung Hijau Pasal 1.
Presenti, Marco. (2014). Kinetic Solar Skin: A Responsive Folding Technique,(pdf, 2014).
Sharaidin, Kamil. Kinetic Facades: Towards Design for Enviromental Performances, (pdf, 2014).
Sung, Doris Kim, Prototyping A Self-Ventilating Building Skin with Smart Thermobimetals, (pdf, 2011)
https://yearbook.enerdata.net/ retrieved 12 February 2017 10.38 AM.
Peraturan Gubernur Provinsi Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta Nomor 38 Tahun 2012 Tentang Bangunan Gedung Hijau.