AbstractTourism and the advances that technology has had over the years have turned into useful instruments that are used to develop platforms and virtual touristic environments that can help in its management and positioning promotion-wise. The objective is to design a virtual touristic environment that will promote service providers, cultural activities, routes and touristic attractions that are found in the province of Tungurahua, and which include natural resources and historical sites that have not been exploited yet. The virtual environment’s goal is to integrate relevant information for tourists in the area, plus destinations and locations using a map, geolocation and georeferencing functions. The goal is to increase the flow of national and foreign visitors by using audiovisual archives or files. The validation of the goals was based on studies about the characteristics and the behavior of the tourists and information obtained from national public companies that are primarily related to tourism.
Blanco, J. (2011). Tecnología y Turismo. Obtenido de
Castellanos, L. (2013). El turismo en un Ecuador megadiverso. Obtenido de
Centro de Estudios Superiores en Turismo SECTUR. (2016). Metedología del estudio del perfil y satisfacción del turista. Obtenido de http://ictur.sectur.gob.mx/pdf/estudioseinvestigacion/calidadycompetitividad/PST_formato2.pdf
excellentias.com. (2016). Geocodificar en Excel: Cómo obtener las coordenadas de una dirección. Obtenido de http://www.excellentias.com/geocodificar-en-excel-obtener-coordenadas/
Garcia, R., Morales, L., & Díaz, Y. (2011). La imagen del destino y el comportamiento del turista. Obtenido de https://dialnet.unirioja.es/servlet/articulo?codigo=294911
Gonzáles, A., Sanchez, I., & Sanz, S. (2010). LA IMAGEN COMO FACTOR CLAVE DEL COMPORTAMIENTO DEL TURISTA. Obtenido de https://dialnet.unirioja.es/servlet/articulo?codigo=2138685
Google Analytics. (2016). Google Analytics. Obtenido de
Honorable Gobierno Provincial de Tungurahua. (2016). Tungurahua un destino turístico. Obtenido de
Ministerio de Turismo. (2016). Ministerio de turismo de Tungurahua. Obtenido de http://www.ambato.gob.ec/etiqueta/ministerio-de-turismo
negi.org. (2016). Sistemas de Coordenadas. Obtenido de
Oriol, I. (2006). VISIÓN ESTRATÉGICA DE LAS ORGANIZACIONES VIRTUALES EN EL TURISMO. Aprovechamiento de las tecnologías de la comunicación y la información en la competitividad de las empresas turísticas. Obtenido de http://estadisticas.tourspain.es/img-iet/Revistas/RET-142-1999-pag73-84-83560.pdf
qgis.org. (2016). QGIS - The Leading Open Source Desktop GIS. Obtenido de http://www.qgis.org/es/site/about/index.html
qgis.org. (2016). Trabajando con datos Vectoriales. Obtenido de
Sanz, S. (18 de 10 de 2007). Imagen global e intenciones futuras de comportamiento del turista de segunda residencia. Obtenido de https://dialnet.unirioja.es/servlet/articulo?codigo=2726969
Valles, D. (2000). Las tecnologías de la información y el turismo. España: http://estadisticas.tourspain.es/img-iet/revistas/ret-142-1999-pag3-24-83551.pdf.
- The Author shall grant to the Publisher and its agents the nonexclusive perpetual right and license to publish, archive, and make accessible the Work in whole or in part in all forms of media now or hereafter known under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License or its equivalent, which, for the avoidance of doubt, allows others to copy, distribute, and transmit the Work under the following conditions:
- Attribution: other users must attribute the Work in the manner specified by the author as indicated on the journal Web site;
With the understanding that the above condition can be waived with permission from the Author and that where the Work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- The Author is able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the nonexclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the Work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), as long as there is provided in the document an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post online a pre-publication manuscript (but not the Publisher's final formatted PDF version of the Work) in institutional repositories or on their Websites prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see The Effect of Open Access). Any such posting made before acceptance and publication of the Work shall be updated upon publication to include a reference to the Publisher-assigned DOI (Digital Object Identifier) and a link to the online abstract for the final published Work in the Journal.
- Upon Publisher's request, the Author agrees to furnish promptly to Publisher, at the Author's own expense, written evidence of the permissions, licenses, and consents for use of third-party material included within the Work, except as determined by Publisher to be covered by the principles of Fair Use.
- The Author represents and warrants that:
- The Work is the Author's original work;
- The Author has not transferred, and will not transfer, exclusive rights in the Work to any third party;
- The Work is not pending review or under consideration by another publisher;
- The Work has not previously been published;
- The Work contains no misrepresentation or infringement of the Work or property of other authors or third parties; and
- The Work contains no libel, invasion of privacy, or other unlawful matter.
- The Author agrees to indemnify and hold Publisher harmless from Author's breach of the representations and warranties contained in Paragraph 7 above, as well as any claim or proceeding relating to Publisher's use and publication of any content contained in the Work, including third-party content.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.