“BAHETH” in Architecture, Engineering, and Technology, is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes original academic research in the fields of Architecture, Engineering, and Technology. The journal welcomes research in the Arabic Language with an English Abstract.
1. Elementary Review: Once an article has been submitted to our website, it is assigned for revision by the Journal Editor(s) using the article review sheet and validation of publication. This can result in one of four scenarios:
1. Accepted and ready to proceed with the revision process
2. Conditional acceptance (with revisions provided to authors).
3. Rejection with a chance of re-submission (with major modifications).
4. Rejected and will not proceed with the revision process
Once it receives acceptance, it proceeds to the screening plagiarism process, then the author of the paper will be informed to pay the fees so that it could be sent for the final revision by Baheth's Scientific Committee.
2. Peer-review process: The journal editor will assign the preliminarily accepted manuscript to 3 world-class reviewers. To proceed to publication, each manuscript must be accepted by at least 2 of the 3 reviewers. This can result in one of four scenarios:
1. Accepted and ready for publishing
2. Conditional acceptance (with modifications required).
3. Rejection with a chance of re-submission (with major modifications required).
3. Copy editing process: The manuscript will undergo a language and format editing process before being published.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...