ARChive is a peer-reviewed journal that is exclusively tailored for publishing conference proceedings. It is an open access product that aims to document all the efforts and works of conference delegates in a dedicated online issue that makes knowledge available to the masses. All conferences should be relevent to an international audience and all the papers published must be up to date with the advances in the field. This journal withholds material from conferences that fit its scope and meet the criteria of being original, peer-reviewed, and not published elsewhere.
1. Elementary Review: Once an article has been submitted to our website, it is assigned for revision by the Journal Editor(s) using the article review sheet and validation of publication. This can result in one of four scenarios:
1. Acceptance for publication (with minor modifications)
2. Conditional acceptance for publication (with revisions provided to authors).
3. Rejection with a chance of re-submission (with major modifications).
4. Rejection as inappropriate or unworthy of publication in this certain conference.
Once it receives acceptance, it proceeds to the screening plagiarism process; then the author of the paper will be informed to pay the fees so that it could be sent for the final revision by the editorial board.
2. Final Acceptance: Authors will receive a notification message to know the feedback of the reviewers Committee.
3. After receiving the final acceptance: you may be required to modify your paper depending on the feedback provided by the committee for publishing
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...